Concord Software was formed in 2009 to deliver quality software to help recruitment companies. Employing staff with over 10 years experience in Recruitment Software has enabled the company to create the advanced product that CONCORD is today.
The staff at Concord Software have much experience gained over the years - including:
- Working with individual recruiters, start-ups, small and large recruitment companies.
- Working with companies exceeding £20million turnover.
- Working with companies that achieved Sunday Times 'Fast Track 100' status.
- Much experience in software development outside of the recruitment sector.
- Previously developed a number of systems for the BBC.
In addition, Concord Software have a close relationship with Network Interlinks who merged with Alphasoft in 2009.